When you’re in your “true power” you would come to recognize and embrace that …
- How people treat you is a reflection of their hearts and it has nothing to do with you.
- You will love yourself enough to set up healthy boundaries when dealing with negative energies from others which would also include walking away from the situation, at times.
- You would love yourself enough to send them love from afar to help you to completely detach from the toxic situation and to help keep your vibrations high (part of your true power), and also with the understanding that their behavior is the best that they can do given their level of spiritual maturity.
Your “True Power”…
- Living as Your truth or true self/best version of yourself
- Truly loving and embracing all that is you
- Following your soul’s guidance or your intuition or inner knowing
- When you let “Love, in all of its manifestations, be your beacon” …for The Great Divine is Love and therefore you will be living in the nature of the Great Divine.
See all posts in this blog site for reminders of how to get there or how to maintain that state…
Life on earth is a process of our spiritual evolvement and all the gifts (including any spiritual partnership of all sorts) that will be bestowed on us to help us continue to evolve while getting our needs met at every level. The “manual to life on earth” is “divine guidance” which is given moment to moment when we ask for it or when we reach a stage where we can trust our soul’s guidance (our intuition)and is well received when we are present.
12th April, 2017: Updated to reflect the opinions of others. If you prefer to email me for a one on one conversation instead of making a public comment, please contact me/continue to contact me at: email@example.com
Original post:… People have been emailing me with their comments both to my personal email and the email for the blog found on the “About me” page. I think all of the comments made are worthy of sharing to a larger audience as we can all learn from other’s experiences or take comfort when knowing that others are going through a similar experience. So I have opened up most of the posts for comments. Please feel free to share your thoughts, experiences etc. that are relevant to each post with others by commenting in the space provided. All are welcomed. Much love to all.
Sometimes we are put in “what may appear to us as harsh” situations for us to recognize our true gifts and talents. Choose the best steps to empower yourself from this situation and it will open up new possibilities and experiences in your life which would serve you well on your journey ahead. Always make the choice to empower yourself rather than succumb to defeat of any sort, the likes of self pity etc.
Meeting someone else’s needs:- Giving them what they truly want from us for them to “be at home” and not necessarily what we want to give to them. Consider this carefully as we tend to think that we are meeting someone else’s needs when we give them what we think they want even if this may not be what they truly want from us at a particular time. So be cognizant of each other’s needs to “be at home” in any interdependent relationship.
We should not hold people to their “mistakes” of the past if they have changed or are showing signs that they are willing to change for the better. We too would not like others to hold us to our “mistakes” if we have grown and move on from the state that we were in at the time of the “mistake”. In other words, allow others the space to change for the better and try to understand them from their current, changed state and not from their previous state. Doing so also shows growth on our end. See the post on “Emotional Maturity” for more on this.